Hair Loss Specialist
What is Trichology?
What exactly is Trichology?
Trichology is the study of hair and scalp disorders. Trichology is the para-medical scientific study of the hair, hair loss and associated scalp problems.
What does a Trichologist do?
A trichologist is a hair, hair loss and scalp specialist. We are trained to look for and at hair loss problems on a holistic way by evaluating clients on the basis of individual history, lifestyle, genetic and environmental conditions.
Hair Loss and Scalp Specialist
Facts about Hair Loss.
•Alopecia is a medical term in qhich simply means “hair loss”
• Androgenic Alopecia is the #1 cause of hair loss
• Hair loss can begin as early as your 20’s
• 50% of men & 30% of women suffer from genetic hair loss
• ⅓ of all people have noticeable hair loss in their lifetime
What I Offer
•LLLT ‘low level light therapy’ (FDA appeoved) – Stimulates the scalp and increases blood circulation by up to 54% after only one treatment
•DHT Blocking Supplements and Topicals for home
• Personalized treatment programs based on your specific need
• On going help and support
• Cranial prosthesis and other styling options to assist through the treatment process